Registrato: 31/07/19 07:59
|Top 25 Reasons to Work For Yourself Online Home Business Articles | November 9 , 2008
1. You get to stay home and catch up on Oprah episodes while breaking into your emergency bon bon stash.2. Working in your underwear wont get you fired, although at the same time also wont get you pro...
1. You get to stay home and catch up on Oprah episodes while breaking into your emergency bon bon stash.
2. Working in your underwear wont get you fired, although at the same time also wont get you promoted if you're cute.
3. You get random checks in the mail that you weren't expecting to get...it's like an early Christmas without a fat guy in a red suit; unless Uncle Bob comes over.
4. You get to mess with all the telemarketers that you'd normally miss while at a regular job..."Oh, you want to sell me a long distance plan? Sounds intriguing, what are you wearing?"
5. You can go grocery shopping during the day when the place is empty...just watch out for that creepy stock person with the shifty eyes defending the bread isle.
6. There's no stoplights on the information superhighway.
7. There's only one assigned parking spot and you own it just inches from your garage until the CEO (wife) comes home.
8. Where else can you pair socks while selecting keywords for your new ad campaign?
9. You don't have to keep rescheduling the plumber to fix that embarrassing toilet problem...How did that happen again?
10. Trips to Starbucks become tax write-offs , mmmmm coffee. Dear IRS, I'm kidding, really I am Smile
11. You can do business from anywhere, including the attic, but you might be a weirdo.
12. If you get lonely , the dog can easily replace a co-worker and they're usually better behaved.
13. Once you meet your goals for the day you can concentrate on why the doorbell zaps people whenever they push it.
14. You can watch your once thriving stocks and 401k plummet in real time instead of waiting to get home from work each day.
15. Working from home on the Internet has allowed you to think of unique Halloween costumes like the Squidoo squid.
16. If you suddenly fall off your chair, no one will be around to laugh at you unless "they" are watching...
17. You'll have "tough" decisions to make like which of the 3 Ferrari's you should take to go to Staples for a ream of paper.
18. Eventually, you'll start noticing you have conversations with those fax machine tones and it scares you that you understand them.
19. That mean boss from your old job will ask you to be their reference for a new job they applied to when they were laid-off.
20. You begin speaking to your baby using phrases like, "Google, Google , Google, eBay, eBay, aren't oooh a cute widdle Twitter?"
21. When you close your eyes at night you have nightmares of ebay fees but remember that you're a platinum level powerseller and fall right to sleep.
22. You wont ever have to listen to anyone say, "Looks like ya got a case of the Monday's" first thing in the morning.
23. You can finally throw away the Chia money tree...it's ok , it didn't grow real cash and it's embarrassing to have around.
24. Lunch doesn't have to come in a truck anymore.
25. Allowing yourself to give you the freedom to live your life on your own terms.
Painful and heavy periods, bloating and constipation are common indicators of women with uterine fibroids. However, in the Oman many young women ignore these symptoms because of misconceptions that such fibroids only affect older women. According to Dr. Francisco Ruiz, Medical Director of Top Fertility Clinic in Muscat, IVI Middle East Fertility Clinic , uterine fibroids can affect any woman in the reproductive age group, as their growth is dependent on the production of oestrogen and progesterone 鈥?hormones that maintain and regulate the female reproductive system.
Infertility treatment UAE
Check: Infertility treatment UAE
It is noted that 30-50 percent of women of childbearing age suffer from uterine fibroids that need them to seek fertility treatments. In Oman, greater number of women are developing fibroids due to genetic factors or as most of them are choosing to start a family later in life that causes fertility issues.
If a fibroid is submucosal or larger than six cm in diameter, then it may impede conception and one might need to seek fertility treatments. 鈥淚f a woman has fibroids and she is trying to get pregnant, it is always recommended consulting a doctor and checking the location of the fibroid to know whether it will prevent conception or cause complications in pregnancy ,鈥?said infertility treatments expert in Muscat, Dr. Francisco Ruiz, Medical Director of IVI Middle East Fertility.
鈥淯terine fibroids are abnormal growths that consist of muscle cells and fibrous tissues that form a mass within the uterus. These fibroids are benign (non-cancerous) growths and can be found in or around the uterus. Though they are common, they vary in size and number, there are also multiple types of uterine fibroids , each characterised based on location and some may cause infertility,鈥?said top IVF doctor in Muscat, Dr. Francisco Ruiz. While women with fibroids can conceive but a percentage of women do face interference with conception, pregnancy or birth. Amongst infertility treatments available for uterine fibroids, most commonly used is myomectomy.
鈥淒epending on where a fibroid is growing and its size , it is possible for a fibroid to prevent or interfere with conception. In some cases, submucosal fibroids and intramural fibroids may lead to implantation failure, miscarriage or pre-term delivery. Fibroids are not usually treated during pregnancy, unless there is a serious heal.